Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What should I bring when my pet stays at Wagsworth Manor?
At Wagsworth Manor Pet Resort, we provide your pet with everything they will need. However if you wish to bring the following you may:
• Own treats
• Medication (in original container)
• Safe toy - one per pet please
• T-shirt or small towel with your scent on it
• Coat - for colder weather
We can provide food for your pet, or if you prefer you may bring your own (please bag individually per meal).
* Please Note: We will make every effort to return these items, however they may not be returned or they may be returned in poor condition. Please be aware that you are assuming this risk when you leave belongings with your pet.
Q. Which Vaccinations are Required?
Dogs: Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella
Cats: FVCRP and Rabies
We also recommend that your pet be on some type of flea and tick preventative.
* If necessary, your pet's vaccination records can be faxed to us by your vet.
Q. What is your policy regarding dogs recently adopted from a pet rescue?
For dogs that have recently been adopted from rescue shelters, we require a 30-day waiting period before they are permitted to come to Wagsworth Manor for boarding, day camp or any of our other services. This is a precautionary measure to ensure that a dog is free of any communicable illnesses that may have been contracted at the shelter.
Q. Check-in/Check-out hours?
Any time during our office hours which are Mon-Fri 7am-7pm, Sat 9am-5pm and Sun 11am-4pm.
Special holiday hours may apply (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Eve, etc).
Q. Check-out time?
Your pet may be picked up in the afternoon hours (An additional half-day charge for boarding and activity will apply).
Q. What not to bring?
• Pigs' Ears
• Toys that may become a choking hazard
• Bedding (unless staying in The Silo)
Q. What is required to make a reservation?
• Completed Pet Services Agreement. You can download it here.
• Up-to-date vaccination records on file (may be faxed to 610-251-0434).
• Visa or MasterCard on file.
* Please note: your credit card info is completely secure with us - it is only kept in our billing system in the event that a reservation is cancelled within 72 hours, in which case a $50 charge will apply.
* We request that you include your email address when you fill out our Pet Services Agreement. We respect your privacy; our customers' email addresses are used only for direct business-related communications with our clients (for distributing our company newsletter, for example). Our email list is not made available to any other company or individual. Providing us with your email address will not subject you to unsolicited emails, spam, etc.
Q. What is Wagsworth Manor's cancellation policy?
72 hours notice, otherwise a $50 charge will apply.
We highly recommend a departure bath or grooming. Your reunion will be that much more pleasant, when your furry friend is looking and smelling his/her best! Ask about our hydrosurge bathing and furminating systems.