Wagsworth Manor COVID-19 Update – August 28, 2020
We’re thrilled to announce that in addition to our Boarding, Grooming, and Daycamp services, Training services have resumed.
Our lobby will remain closed, however, scheduled tours are now being offered for our new and potential clients. Please call our Guest Services team to schedule yours today at 610-251-9247 and ask about the precautions we’ll be taking due to COVID.
Complimentary valet services will continue for all services.
All Services: Complimentary Valet
Please call us once you have arrived and one of our team members will greet you at your car to pick up and drop off your pet. For safety purposes, we ask that you have a leash on your dog at all times.
Clients will be required to make a reservation by 7 pm the night before your desired appointment. This can be reserved by giving us a call.
Call us today to schedule your grooming appointment.
Give us a call to make a reservation! The check-in and out process will be completed over the phone.
We are currently offering Board-n-Trains, Camp-n-Trains, and Private Lessons. Our Puppy Preschool socialization program will begin after Labor Day so call to sign up today!
Some Extra Precautions we’ll be taking:
- Each employee will be required to wear a cloth mask at all times and maintain a safe distance from one another while at work.
- The lobby will remain closed. We ask customers to call us when they have arrived and one of our team members will pick up and drop off pets curbside.
- Each employee will be expected to utilize hand sanitizer stations as frequently as possible.
- Assigned employees will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of high traffic areas, such as door handles, work stations, etc.
- Employees will stay home when sick and return only once they are cleared by a medical professional! We will also be taking the temperature of all staff members prior to their shifts.
We are thankful for the opportunity to serve you and support in your pet care needs during this time!
All the best,
Brad & Deedee Francis
and the Wagsworth Manor Pet Resort Team